We are indeed thrilled to be honored by Arden Moore, America’s Pet Health and Safety Coach™! Arden has become a dear Friend of Hedz UP Pets!
National Pet Expert Arden Moore Unleashes Her Top Ten Pet Product Picks for the Holidays in Her “Santa Paws”-Themed Radio Broadcast Now Airing on www.PetLifeRadio.com/behave !
DALLAS, TEXAS (PRWEB) DECEMBER 01, 2015
Need a great gift idea for a pet or pet lover? America’s Pet Health and Safety Coach™ Arden Moore knows finding the right gift can sometimes be stressful. Moore, who assesses pet products throughout the year, was inspired to create a list of quality products just in time for the holidays—products that keep pets safe and healthy, as well as enrich their lives mentally and physically.
“I encourage you to consider the products that made my Top 10 list because they bring out the best in our pets in so many wonderful ways.” Arden Moore
“Our pets give us unconditional love and loyalty 365 days a year,” says Moore, who shares her home with three shelter rescue pets, Chipper, Cleo and Casey. “I urge pet lovers to shop smartly this holiday season. I encourage you to consider the products that made my Top 10 List because they bring out the best in our pets in so many wonderful ways.”
Moore, a pet behavior consultant and best-selling author, unveiled her carefully selected Top Ten list on her award-winning Oh Behave Show, now airing on Pet Life Radio, the world’s largest pet radio network.
Moore chose the following pet products as “best of the best” for 2015:
1. Alcott Adventures Explorer First Aid Kit. This 46-piece kit is packed with helpful medical supplies for both pets and people. The portable (8” x 6”) design makes it convenient to keep in the car or put in your backpack.
2. Hedz Up Pets Watercollars. Ideal for any dog that spends time near water, this personal flotation device has loops that attach the Watercollar to the pet’s own collar. If the dog should become exhausted or even unconscious, the Watercollar holds him in a position of safety, with his nose held well above the water.
3. Solvit Products Car Safety Harnesses. These harnesses integrate easily with your vehicle’s seat belt system, keeping the dog safe while riding in the car, and the driver focused on the road.
4. Wireless Whiskers Ultimate Automatic Pet Feeder. This multi-pet feeder can identify up to 8 pets in a household individually and provide them with their specific food portion amount. It solves all of the varying feeding challenges of a multi-pet household like monitoring the portions for an overweight pet, pets stealing another pet’s food, gorging, etc.
5. Walkies Fit Bites by Crazy Pet/Cardinal Pet Care. These foot-shaped treats are designed for active dogs and have ingredients that promote heart health, repair joint cartilage and tissue, and burn fat.
6. Okocat Natural Cat Litters by Healthy Pet. Okocat litters are made of wood and paper materials, thus are biodegradable and flushable. In addition to being significantly better for the environment than traditional clay litters, they have unmatched absorption and 7-day odor control.
7. Nekochan UJI Cat Tunnels. These interchangeable cat tunnels are designed to meet cats’ instinctual needs to play, hide and seek, giving cats a highly enriching indoor activity opportunity.
8. Nekochan Telescoping Rod. The high-quality Telescoping Rod adjusts to 3 different sizes and has variable string lengths, allowing a cat to chase, pounce, play or jump on whichever clipped in “fly” toy is on the end of the rod. It provides great exercise for a cat, and allows for important human-cat interaction.
9. Buster Activity Mat by Kruuse. The Buster Activity Mat is a mentally stimulating activity a dog can use indoors. Several attached toys come with each mat, and act as multi-level treat puzzles. With the ability to make each game easier or harder depending on a dog’s skill level, the Buster Activity Mat teaches a dog to work with his nose, solve problems and learn new things.
10. Solvit Products Homeaway Travel Organizer. The Homeaway Travel Organizer is an attractive bag that is designed to hold all of the items a dog would need to feel at home on the road including: leash, towel, chew toy, fetch toy, poop bags, food, water bottle and collapsible bowls.
To listen to the radio broadcast, or to learn more about each product and where to purchase them, please visithttp://petliferadio.com/behave.html.
About Arden Moore:
Arden Moore, America’s Pet Health and Safety Coach™, is a pet behavior consultant, master certified pet first aid instructor, author and host of the Oh Behave Show on Pet Life Radio. She teams up with her rescued dog and cat, Chipper and Casey, to conduct pet behavior and veterinarian-endorsed pet first aid classes. Learn more at http://www.fourleggedlife.com and http://www.petfirstaid4u.com.